Sunday, January 18, 2009

boudoir photography . as seen on the Lifetime network, Get Married TV


This past summer; I was interviewed for the Lifetime network television show, Get Married TV to discuss boudoir photography. Kristen, a past boudoir client, was also interviewed for the piece as they showed off her curves! 

Please be sure to tune in on January 20th at 4:30 am on Lifetime (I know, I know, sleep in and Tivo it!!!) to see the episode. Otherwise, by heading to their website; you can view the episode online (look for the original air date on January 6th in the archive) 

I'm so proud to have been asked to speak about my love of boudoir; and Get Married TV, hosted by the incredible Colin Cowie, is such a cool platform...

Couples planning heir big day? you may want to begin watching this; it's filled with info from so many wedding vendors. Each episode is proving to be an extremely helpful resource...

No comments: