Thursday, January 11, 2007

solvang + the holiday season. a recap.

A few days before Christmas, my husband, Lucas, mom, sister & I decided to get away and hang out in Solvang. We just wanted to unwind and spend some time together. Life can get so chaotic since we all get caught up in 'to do' lists, errands and deadlines (well, I do) So, as cheesy as this sound's, we rented a cottage, drank hot chocolate, sat by the fire, played board games and just relaxed. it was sooooo much fun. We also walked around town and ate in the little cafes. Paula's coffee shop really does have the best pancakes. yum. I'd actually drive there just for the danish pancakes. We stayed at the Wine Valley Inn which was nice and quaint; I highly recommend the cottages. here are some photos!














No comments: