Sunday, July 01, 2007

devin reardon's arrival

The Reardons had their second son on May 1st giving me the honor of photographing his arrival. I had my own son's birth documented and the photographs mean the world to me, so it was a pleasure to be able to document this incredible experience for someone else.
April (mom) was a trooper, can you believe she's smiling during each push!?!?!)
Watching Devin push through and begin his crying was so moving; it was one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed. Big brother, Tyler, was so curious about the little guy, and wanted to check him out for hours (and, well, so did Dad!)
Thank you to April, Pat, Tyler and the family for allowing me to be part of such a wonderful experience and for allowing me to share such special moments within my portfolio...














No comments: