Friday, February 02, 2007

www.skyebluboudoir.com

I have photographed boudoir for over five years now and have always advertised these sessions as a gift for a lover or as the perfect groom's gift (since the boys love 'em,) but it has never been my actual motivation. The real reason I photograph boudoir is because of the satisfaction it gives me when a woman sees something within themselves that they didn't know was there... I don't mean to get really cheesy, but it tends to sound that way since boudoir means so much to me. Boudoir is WONDERFUL for body confidence and a healthy self image; since all of us suffer from poor self image at one time or another, I truly believe in these liberating sessions and feel that each and every woman should celebrate their body. It is a chance to unleash another side of yourself, capture your youth and to see your own unique beauty...

Because skye blu boudoir sessions are booked for so many different reasons, I have created a new division of Skye Blu to showcase different boudoir packages and galleries. Please click on the logo below to sneak a peek at my new website! Although it is still under construction, it will be finished shortly!

No comments: