Sunday, October 14, 2007

tabitha + dave . the wedding

tabitha + dave were married in san diego at el cortez; I LOVED this location... the rooftop was killer, architecture amazing, and the ballroom beautiful. the day was seamless, complete with so many heartfelt moments. tabitha's sister's toast was a tearjerker (I had happy tears rolling down my face--just couldn't contain myself) and a little piece of my heart tugged as dave told me how deep in love he is with his wife. i could literally see him sway with love as he spoke of her.
you both are so sincere, yet so much fun--- thank you for giving me the chance to share in your day... all in all, it was perfect.

























ceremony + reception - El Cortez
catering - Ranch Events Catering (Rhonda Wicks was our contact)
rehearsal dinner - Filipes in Downtown San Diego (Little Italy)
bakery - Ranch Events Catering
favors - photo coasters from www.myweddingfavors.com
dj/emcee - Reggie Escobar
floral - Nantucket Florals
coordination - Stephanie Snyder
invitations - Elum

hair and make up - Nikol Radovich; Casa Bella Salon in Valencia
officiant - Peggy Mills
jeweler - Tacori
videographer - Lorenzo Baez

No comments: