Thursday, April 24, 2008

a day in the life... the laney family

Since having my son, I've loved the idea of capturing every day life within my family-- showing Lucas' tantrums, smiles, tears, sleepy eyes... along with showing our connection with him and our daily rituals: our morning walks, crazy dancing, and those huge hugs he springs upon us.

So, because of the joy these photos have brought my family; I'm thrilled to begin offering A Day In The Life Sessions within Skye Blu. These sessions allow me to take a peek into your life's moments, giving you visuals of the simple things (or big moments) in life. The sessions include a custom coffee table book to display your story...

The Laney's welcomed me into their home a few weeks ago and allowed me to document a day within their lives... I had SO much fun; these boys are amazingly kind and so adorable.

















1 comment:

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

these are so adorable! these images will be a treasure for the family to have! - katrina