Sunday, July 23, 2006

bellies.

I love the pregnant belly. To me, it is really such a beautiful time in a woman's life. While pregnant, I was ecstatic to be a part of that "club" Let me tell you, I admired my growing tummy in every possible reflection... mirror, window, spoon... I checked it out a 100 times a day. I'm not kidding, ask my husband, he'll verify.
Maybe it's because I was told I'd have difficulty getting pregnant. maybe not.
But I felt amazingly beautiful & womanly, and I love capturing that same beauty for other moms-to-be. Now, on a good day, I look at the hunk of leftover belly & am grateful I grew a baby. On other days, it's just fat.
Anyways, I shot some photos of Susan and her husband last week. If she doesn't look in every reflection she comes across... she should.



No comments: