Friday, July 28, 2006

the karlichs...

I love the Karlichs. What a cool group. The bonus is that I have been able to watch them grow as a family. Over the last couple of years, I've documented their boudoir, engagement, wedding, and now, their new family portraits. [A bouncing baby boy , named Jensen arrived 9 months ago!]
I also learned that Mike is up for an emmy for the second time for his work editing "That 70's show" [Congrat's, Mike! you know I'm crossing my fingers and am super excited for you! I'll be watching]
Shannon had a really neat necklace from www.clay-pot.com they were tiny dog tags that were personalized with their kids names. Looks like I'm going to have to get a Lucas necklace now! :)
I love this first photo, Jensen is attacking Dean's hair.. Poor Dean, and mom & dad just laughed... and laughed.







No comments: