Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my Lucas in San Diego!


Last month I photographed Steph and Chris' engagement session in SD. While I was out there, Lucas and I stayed overnight at the US Grant. It had the most accommodating, wonderful staff and the hotel itself was unbelievably beautiful. (They just finished a $53 million renovation so it better be cool, right? It was.) Anyhow, Steph and I planned a boudoir session at the hotel (post to follow) but I figured I should take full advantage of the room so that led to a mini session of my baby Lucas... It's so hysterical how quickly a child can go from furious to content... the top two photos were within seconds from one another!!!!! is it bad that i think those big ol' tears are too adorable/funny?? :)
Lucas and I will be back in SD tomorrow for the day; it's time for more wedding planning with Steph! Yippee :)




No comments: