Tuesday, February 03, 2009

sloane . the baby session

meet Sloane. 

I've had the honor of photographing Nikki and Kirk's big moments over the past few years (boudoir, engagement, wedding, pregnancy) and am SO looking forward to documenting Sloane's milestones over the next year... It'll be amazing to watch her grow (and eventually have play dates with my son, Luca!) 

Thank you, Nikki & Kirk, for allowing me to share in your moments, but also for becoming friends of mine. I've had sooooo much fun with our chats and visits... I cannot wait to introduce our munchkins soon; we'll cross our fingers that there might be wedding bells someday :) 
enjoy her. soak her up. and try to get some sleep.


















3 comments:

DLRPR said...

This might be the most gorgeous family I have ever seen in my life. Love the pics. Love her. Love them.

Anonymous said...

aww! that crying one is precious!

Anonymous said...

oh my heavens, danielle. these are amazing. and this baby is gorgeous!!!!!!! :) -amanda