Tuesday, January 08, 2008

skye blu boudoir has RELAUNCHED!!!!!

WOW!!!! The redesigned boudoir site has gone live!!!!!! I'm SO excited to release this; Ryan & I have been working on the sites for months now so it is SO exciting to see everything unfold!

In celebration, I'm extending the "Tell a Friend" special through March; so... $100 off each session will be applied when you & a friend reserve a session!

Please take a look and drop me a line; tell me what you think!! http://www.skyebluboudoir.com/

As always, the women within the site are "real women" no models used... all signed a release and nothing has been retouched. this is something very important to me. together we work together to show off your favorite attributes, yet minimize those you'd like to ignore! please inquire for more information!



4 comments:

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

amazing work, beautiful studio, and gorgeous couples! really nice work, y'all! :)

andrew

caroline tran said...

wow! love your new site!! and as usual, amazing work!

R said...

Congrats on the launch!
*running to go look*

~ Jolene said...

it looks amazing Danielle!!! Congrats on the re-launch!