Thursday, January 31, 2008

what? a free boudoir session?

I'm looking for a couple of women to photograph on Feb. 4th...The session will be filmed and used as a guideline for a new photographer instructional site, created by the amazing, Robert Evans. I've been asked to instruct/showcase a boudoir segment so I'll need someone who is comfortable having a small film crew present; along with having their photographs used in all forms of media. All body types/ethnicities are encouraged; I want my emphasis to be that this is a beautiful thing for all women. If you or someone you know is interested; please drop me a line with a current photograph and I'll be in touch with the details... Thank you so much, I'm on a time crunch and don't want to reschedule because i can't find someone!! that would be lame.

hair and make up is provided and the participating model will receive a disc of all images from the shoot.

please e-mail me with a current photograph at: skyebluphotography@gmail.com
don't let the current photograph request scare you!!! :) I'm just looking for a variety of women and want to ensure I acheive that for the shoot... since one model is already booked.

No comments: